A La Carte Services
CPA Services Saginaw MI
It’s our goal to deliver exactly the services you need, when you need them, at a price that makes sense for you. If our individual or business packages do not meet your needs, we can deliver a la carte services instead:
- Federal tax returns for C-Corps, S-Corps, nonprofits, trusts, partnerships, & sole proprietors
- State tax returns
- Local tax returns
- Tangible tax returns
- Secure file exchange for upload/download of all tax-related documents
- Tax planning on a quarterly or semi-annual basis
- Personal tax planning for up to 3 corporate officers
- Annual legal filings
- Development of Annual Minutes
- Maintenance of Legally Required Corporate Book
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- We manage receivables and payables for you
- Make general ledger adjustments as needed
- Real-time, up-to-date financial data on demand
- Accounting services are cloud-based, so you can safely access your secure data anytime, from any internet-enabled device, 24/7
- Cloud-based employee & subcontractor payroll in all 50 states
- Manage flexible payment options – pay employees by check or direct deposit
- Track PTO/vacation/sick leave
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual federal/state payroll deposits
- File quarterly & annual payroll returns
- Seamlessly integrate payroll into your accounting system
- Generate year-end payroll documents like W-2s and 1099s
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of financial position
- Generate up-to-the-minute balance sheet, profit & loss, or cash flow statements
- Create annual budget and measure progress against it
- Cash flow forecasts and analysis
- Growth & revenue forecasting
Business Strategy Support & Education
- CPA-level consultation as needed – in-person or virtually
- Learn how to understand your financial statements
- Develop a strategic business plan
- Get feedback on a new venture idea or new product/service
- Develop a strategic marketing & communications plan
- Get advice on social media & online advertising for your business
Our low hourly and tax prep rates could save you a bundle. We do our best to bring you the highest quality work at a competitive price – regularly doing market research to make sure that we’re at or below the average market rate for the area.
While we’re doing that, we’re also critically examining your tax and financial records to discover new ways to save you or your business money. When we find them, we let you know. (Then you thank us with gifts of wine and chocolate.) It’s just that simple.
A long time ago we learned that no two clients are alike – each client has a unique set of needs and wishes. Some accounting firms try to push their clients into buying more services than they really want, or to use systems and processes that don’t really work for them. We think that’s crazy.
Team Holly clients are happy because they know that we don’t put them into a box. Each of our clients receives tailored, one-on-one service and communication. From the estimate process to the tax delivery method, we want to make sure that we treat you exactly as you want to be treated and provide you with all the services you need – and none that you don’t.
Since time is money, we technically could’ve put this in the previous section, but hey. We needed a 3rd item to make the page look cooler.
These days, everyone is short on time. If you’re on our website, chances are you’re feeling some kind of crunch and are looking for an efficient partner to help you out. Good for you! There’s absolutely NO reason for you to spend 10 hours on do-it-yourself tax software or learning QuickBooks when we’re here… just waiting for your call.
There’s also no reason to work with an accountant who doesn’t respond to your calls or emails. That’s the biggest time sink of all. Whether we’re doing on-site accounting work or working with you remotely, we encourage our clients to communicate with us however they’re comfortable – in-person, phone, email, text, Facebook message, LinkedIn, Twitter. However you want to reach us, we’re here.
Primary Communities Served